6/12/10

Daily Check-In: Day 3

Alrighty, it's after midnight, I've had a really REALLY long day at the office (which you know if you're following my tweets - @RainmakerRoxy). So, let's make this short and sweet.

Not a horrible day. I ate over 1400 calories by the end of the day. Less than last night, but more than my 1200-1300 limit. I would also like to report that I dropped a couple of pounds between yesterday and today. Let's hope for deja vu tomorrow morning.

Got my workouts in. 30 Day Shred in the morning. And let me say how happy I am that it's the weekend. My body needs a break to recover. This weekend, it's all about the running and yoga. Taking it a little easy. Monday, we'll pick it back up again. Also got in 30 minutes of intense jogging on the elliptical at an average of 3-5 incline.

Effort + Cleveland humidity = one very sweaty lady. Felt great!

I gave in to eating out today. All in the name of "I HAVE TO GET THE FREAK OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!" Instead of my smoothie, I had a coffee nonfat Frappucino at Starbucks and arrived late to work by 15 minutes. My boss was out, so of course I was going to take some advantage. Joke was on me though. I had tons to do, and didn't want to plant my but in my seat all day, so I was forced to leave and grab lunch late (2:30pm), and then stay past 8PM. Lunch, by the way, was Chipotle. Delicious!

Sorry, I guess I'm just in complaint mode today. I think that's a sign to get to bed. Running in the Garfield Heights Metroparks in the morn, followed by yoga, and hiking with friends in the afternoon!

T2R The List Continues:
  • If I'm going to cave and eat out, go to the Chipotle at City View...they just hired someone cute!
  • Must catch up on my podcasts. I love to listen to them while I run on the elliptical. Maybe I'll try that at the park too
More to come...

And just because I can't get this image out of my mind, here is a vision of what I hope to avoid:


Yeah, this is that woman who is trying to gain weight to make it up to 1000lbs! I'm too tired to go into how incredibly wrong this is on several different levels, but I'm sure we'll eventually get to it.

Goodnight everybody!


Your Workout Buddy,
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment