6/9/10

Daily Check-In: Day 1

Alright, I had a good & healthy day today. Only 1215 calories consumed today. I woke up in enough time to get Level 2 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred done before work. I also had yoga-at-work class...and for future reference, Shred + yoga = dead arms! And to close my day, I did 20 minutes on my itty bitty bike pedals. I really wanted to hop on my elliptical, but got out of work late, and needed to eat before it got too late. So I took advantage of some phone time where I would usually just be sitting on my butt, or laying on my back relaxing.

Let's keep this trend up, shall we? Tomorrow is day 2! Usually the hardest of the days.

T2R List Continued:
  • Vitamins are highly important. Must take my multi, Vitamin D, and Multi-Enzyme.
  • Water is my best friend, but I need to mix it up more with tea, especially if I'm stuck at work...gets tiring really fast.
To be continued...



Not really a light-hearted note to end on, but pretty much a good thought to keep in mind.


Your Workout Buddy,
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment