6/10/10

Daily Check-In: Day 2

Day 2 review: Let's get to it!

Workouts = 30 Day Shred Level 2 (owie, owie, owie), walking the dog (about a 30 minute walk), and 20 minutes on my mini bike pedals (love 'em)

I really wanted to go to Curves today, but of course my job got in the way. And I know what you're thinking. Something like, "Don't make excuses, blah, blah, blah."

Hey guess what. You need to get to Curves by 7:00pm in order to get a workout in, or else they lock you out. Didn't get out of work till 7:20pm. Course, I'm suppose to get out around 5:30pm, but when you're in Sales, you don't get to have much of a life.

Seriously, once I get a better grasp on my health, I'm getting out of Sales. Thank the gods for my morning workouts.

Nutrition = 1545 calories...not as great as I was hoping it would be. Definitely went over calorie-wise. Ate, watermelon, blueberry smoothie, 2 servings of Kashi crackers (spread out through the day, but I could have cut 130 calories if I only had 1 serving), oatmeal, banana, 1 pack organic chocolate cookies (had a chocolate craving, should have ignored it), egg beaters with spinach, onions, and grilled chicken, 1 slice wheat bread, 2 Babybel cheeses, and 1 serving of Lindt chocolate (another craving I shouldn't have fulfilled).

Early, almost expected, setback. Luckily, just to maintain weight, I need to eat about 2000 calories. So, I'm not worried about the scale. If anything, I should be looking forward to more energy at work for my Friday.

BONUS! HOLLA!!!

T2R The List Continues...
  • Ok, I hate taking pills. If I take too many, my throat starts to tense, and the pills start to get hard to swallow (ha, ha, ha swallow, we're all 12 years old). So, I need to remember to split up when I take my Vitamin D and Multi-Vitamin pills. I'll take the multi at lunch and the D at dinner...decision made!
  • Tea, remember tea dag nabbit! Makes me happy.
  • Kids are nice and all, but if I want a really good workout when I'm walking the pup, I have to avoid residential areas...I had around 8 different kids stop me to pet Buster...of course, he's so cute, why wouldn't they?

To be continued...

Day 3 coming up!


Your Workout Buddy,
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment