6/8/10

Getting back in Gear

Ok...my discipline has sucked, just plain sucked as of lately. I've been eating out just about everyday, and skipping workouts. I haven't even been to Curves in over a month. I've been staying at my crappy job late, and sleeping in till 7am each work day (Shut it! 7am is not near early enough to take a shower, shave my legs, do my hair, put on makeup, and dress myself to get to work by 9am, not to mention try to add a good workout into the mix).

I'm feeling extra weight, and I'm scared. I'M SCARED!

So, it's time to toughen up and bring some damn structure into my life.

* Up during the work week by 6:25am
* Morning workout until I say it changes for the weekdays will be Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
* Up during weekends by 8am (earlier if I have plans to adjust for)
* Morning workouts during the weekends will be running
* Starting TOMORROW (06/09/10) is the Curves diet 1200-1300 cals 4 a week
* Home-made Smoothies for breakfast (working on keeping it under 300 cals)
* Lunch  oatmeal and fruit
* Dinner...well, I need 2 do some shopping 1st to figure that out, but I really want eggs
* Evening workouts??? If I'm doing the Shred in the mornings, I think I'll switch between walking my dog (while it's still nice outside), going back to the Wii Fit, running on the elliptical, Curves (let's go for Mondays and Thursdays) and a yoga DVD
*I want 2 check in daily, nothing huge...maybe once a month or every other week...on this blog. Something to keep my head in the game.

Things to Remember (T2R) - A Continuously Growing List

  • If I miss a workout, there is always tomorrow. In fact, I'll need at least 1 day a week to recuperate. Let's make that Sundays. 
  • When I have a food craving, I'm usually not hungry. I usually am craving something else. Pause and think. 
  • I'm wasting my 20's being in a body I'm not proud of, and hiding myself from people who potentially love me, and the way I look. 
  • I'm hotter than I give myself credit for, and there are people in my life right now that remind me of this...even if I'm not into them...sorry dudes.
  • Exercising isn't a chore, so look forward to it. Yes, it takes time, but you feel great after, and the world goes away...LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!
  • However, don't forget that it is ok to miss a workout every once in a while if you get a chance to have a life.
  • You have a bridesmaid dress to fit into (Let's give me a deadline of size 10 by November...not to far away from that size now).
  • Summer's just about here, so it's time to bring out the sexy, confident you.
  • Fit meditation into your life...before bed, light the incense, breathe deep, find peace...get more connected with myself and with the world around me.

To be continued...


Ending on a light note...this picture just makes me smile.

Your Workout Buddy
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment