8/2/10

Day 1 Revisited

Here we are on another Monday. Mondays are the days people tend to start their diets, right? Well...

"Here I go again on my own..."

And yes, I am going down the only road I've ever known...that is, if I keep doing what I've been doing in order to get through my diet days. Every day I've failed to stick to my nutritional plan, I keep thinking about the phrase: we are what we repeatedly do.

So what have I been doing? I overthink what I'm going to eat all day. My breaks from the day happen when I get to eat, and that's all I give myself to look forward to. My days have been eat, work, hopefully workout, watch TV, and then fall asleep. This needs to change because there is little to no room for growth. At least in the other areas of my life.


No need to grow in size, thank you very much.


So here's the plan, on days when I don't have to go shopping for groceries, or anything else I need, my debit and crdit cards stay at home...no need and no money to keep eating out, and my pants will thank me.

I will focus on a few of my personal goals and set myself up a weekly schedule to achieve them. These goals are as follows:
  1. Continue my spiritual development (and my spirituality is...NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, just know it's important)
  2. Continue to develop my pianist skills ( I said pianist...dirty-minded sons of...)
  3. Continue job hunting with a fiery passion (or sales will be the death of me)
And that list will probably grow from here.



T2R...An Ongoing list

  • Starting over is always an option...try not to have to do it so often, cause it makes you crazy.


Until next time...

Your Workout Buddy,

Roxy


No comments:

Post a Comment